– 2 boat dives per day including belt, weights, and dive tank.
– meals, hot drinks and water.
– twin-sharing accommodation in traditional wooden-style huts built on stilts overlooking the beach and sea.
Full dive equipment rental: 200,000IDR per person per day.
– 150,000IDR marine park fee
– 150,000IDR taxi transfer from the airport in Wakatobi
– 100,000IDR local ferry to Kaledupa (per person)
– 50,000IDR transfer to Hoga by local boat (per person)
For reservations and transfers: email@example.com.